1/1 Photo of Homemade Semolina Pasta
I like this recipe because it always turns out and it works real good with my Pasta Maker. You can also roll it out with a rolling pin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl with a fork.
- 2Mix in the salt.
- 3Add the pasta flour a little at a time, mixing well.
- 4Knead the dough 5 minutes.
- 5Wrap in wax paper and let it rest for 12 minutes.
- 6Then pass through your dough through a pasta machine or gently roll dough out as thin as you can on a floured surface with a rolling pin.
- 7Cut into size of noodles required.
- 8If making Ravioli brush edges with egg white to seal.
- 9Amount given for ravioli.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Semolina Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 21.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g