Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is EXCELLENT. It comes from the Weekend magazine dated 11 August 2006. Being a Teacher and having a lot of writing work to do, my forefinger had developed some dead skin and it looked and felt ugly. It would be so embarassing only until I found this recipe. I have used it on my fingers and it works like a charm. Do try it!
- Mix the first three ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
- Fold in yoghurt to make a paste.
- Apply onto your hands or wherever there is dead skin.
- Allow the paste to remain on for five minutes.
- Scrub off with water.
- Apply cold milk over the hands or area having dead skin using cotton.
- Allow to remain for five minutes.
- Rinse off under running water.
- While your hands are still damp, massage two drops of almond oil into your hands or the area having the dead skin.
- Also remember to avoid using soap when washing your hands. Instead, use a little almond oil to keep your hands richly moisturised.
- Dip your fingers or the area containing the dead skin in warm olive oil twice a week to which a little lime juice has been added.
- Massage your fingers and nails pushing the cuticles behind gently.
- Leave a little almond oil on the skin overnight.
- Follow this treatment regularly for best results.