Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Always looking for foods that are kid friendly and add variety to breakfast meals. This is great with pancakes, (yep- pancakes), Spelt Biscuits, Rice, Potatoes, and even Tofu.
- In large skillet or fry pan on medium heat, cook sausage until brown. Do not strain.
- Sprinkle flour evenly over cooked sausage.
- Add butter and stir until melted.
- Flour should be incorporated into all the meat.
- Sprinkle garlic, parsley, onion over meat and stir well.(*pepper at this point).
- Turn up to medium high
- Pour in milk and cream and slowly stir until it starts boiling.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Gravy will be somewhat thick and will thicken up a little more once removed from heat.