Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great recipe from Rick Bayless. Traditionally, it is served in a shot glass accompanied by a shot of good tequila. Alternate sips of each so you savor each flavor. Mixing it with the tequila is a different animal - actually, it's called a Vampiro. (vampire)
- 473.18 ml tomato juice (good quality is important!)
- 158.51 ml lime juice, fresh
- 236.59 ml orange juice, fresh
- 2 small chipotle peppers, finely chopped (with adobo canning sauce, 1 tbsp total)
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.16 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a glass container. Cover and refrigerate.
- Use within a few days for best flavor.