Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great recipe from Rick Bayless. Traditionally, it is served in a shot glass accompanied by a shot of good tequila. Alternate sips of each so you savor each flavor. Mixing it with the tequila is a different animal - actually, it's called a Vampiro. (vampire)
- 2 cups tomato juice (good quality is important!)
- 2⁄3 cup lime juice, fresh
- 1 cup orange juice, fresh
- 2 small chipotle peppers, finely chopped (with adobo canning sauce, 1 tbsp total)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a glass container. Cover and refrigerate.
- Use within a few days for best flavor.