Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that a barman of the Hard Rock Cafe gave me. But I modified it to make it stronger.
- 960.48 g bottle red wine (Merlot 1 L)
- 236.59 ml brandy
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 118.29 ml apple juice
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- ginger ale
- ice cube
- maraschino cherry
- Mix in all the ingredients except the Ginger Ale in a Sangria Pitcher.
- Let the flavours to combine for several hours in the fridge. 24 hours if you can.
- At the end you can add ice cubes if you want. But I don't.
- Pour in each glass. Add a little bit of Ginger Ale. Decorate with slices of oranges and a marashino cherry.
- If the sangria is too strong, you can add a little bit of juice of your choice.
I fixed this last night for a family get together. I used frozen peaches and sliced up some oranges. Little less on the brandy though, but not much! Everyone loved it! There is really alot you can do to this recipe and made for a conversation piece. Thank you!
Great sangria! I did use Cabernet instead of Merlot, but otherwise followed the recipe. Thanks for sharing another great drink recipe!