This is a recipe that a barman of the Hard Rock Cafe gave me. But I modified it to make it stronger.
- Mix in all the ingredients except the Ginger Ale in a Sangria Pitcher.
- Let the flavours to combine for several hours in the fridge. 24 hours if you can.
- At the end you can add ice cubes if you want. But I don't.
- Pour in each glass. Add a little bit of Ginger Ale. Decorate with slices of oranges and a marashino cherry.
- If the sangria is too strong, you can add a little bit of juice of your choice.