Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that a barman of the Hard Rock Cafe gave me. But I modified it to make it stronger.
- 1 (33 7/8 ounce) bottle red wine (Merlot 1 L)
- 1 cup brandy
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- ginger ale
- ice cube
- maraschino cherry
- Mix in all the ingredients except the Ginger Ale in a Sangria Pitcher.
- Let the flavours to combine for several hours in the fridge. 24 hours if you can.
- At the end you can add ice cubes if you want. But I don't.
- Pour in each glass. Add a little bit of Ginger Ale. Decorate with slices of oranges and a marashino cherry.
- If the sangria is too strong, you can add a little bit of juice of your choice.
I fixed this last night for a family get together. I used frozen peaches and sliced up some oranges. Little less on the brandy though, but not much! Everyone loved it! There is really alot you can do to this recipe and made for a conversation piece. Thank you!
Great sangria! I did use Cabernet instead of Merlot, but otherwise followed the recipe. Thanks for sharing another great drink recipe!
A wonderful Sangria recipe Boomette! Made this for a friends birthday party and I ended up having to make 4 more batches! It was very well received! I did add the additional fruit juice and more ginger ale just because I was trying to make it last longer for so many people! No one seemed to mind and everyone seemed to love it! Thanks again for another great drink! (Sorry I never got a good picture of this but I'm sure I will be making it again. Besides, Kim's picture is beautiful!)