1/5 Photos of Homemade Sangria
This is a recipe that a barman of the Hard Rock Cafe gave me. But I modified it to make it stronger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix in all the ingredients except the Ginger Ale in a Sangria Pitcher.
- 2Let the flavours to combine for several hours in the fridge. 24 hours if you can.
- 3At the end you can add ice cubes if you want. But I don't.
- 4Pour in each glass. Add a little bit of Ginger Ale. Decorate with slices of oranges and a marashino cherry.
- 5If the sangria is too strong, you can add a little bit of juice of your choice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g