Recipe by Boomette
This is a recipe that a barman of the Hard Rock Cafe gave me. But I modified it to make it stronger.
Top Review by TexasAlaMode
I fixed this last night for a family get together. I used frozen peaches and sliced up some oranges. Little less on the brandy though, but not much! Everyone loved it! There is really alot you can do to this recipe and made for a conversation piece. Thank you!
- 1 (33 7/8 ounce) bottle red wine (Merlot 1 L)
- 1 cup brandy
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- ginger ale
- ice cube
- maraschino cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix in all the ingredients except the Ginger Ale in a Sangria Pitcher.
- Let the flavours to combine for several hours in the fridge. 24 hours if you can.
- At the end you can add ice cubes if you want. But I don't.
- Pour in each glass. Add a little bit of Ginger Ale. Decorate with slices of oranges and a marashino cherry.
- If the sangria is too strong, you can add a little bit of juice of your choice.