Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Saw this on Food Networks Paula's Party. Looks yummy! On the show, she also added pineapple, avacodo, mango, and black beans as a variation.
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, diced or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with their juice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (yellow or white)
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeds and veins removed, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green chili, with juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large glass bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir well with a spoon. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
Oh wow. This is different from any salsa I've ever tried, but I really like it a lot. I found this recipe on The Food Network. She suggests adding red onion, black beans, avocado, pepper, mango ,pineapple, and lime juice for other ingredients you might add. This was a great use of garden tomatoes, onion, and bell peppers. Love how fast and easy...thanks for posting!