Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Salsa & Chips, however I cannot have distilled vinegar and all the bottled store brands contain vinegar. Here's one I came up with on my own, it is mild in hotness and a slight sweetness. Hope you like it.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansmeijer brand canned diced tomatoes (do NOT drain)
- 2 (4 ounce) cansmeijer brand canned sliced green chilies (do NOT drain)
- 2 1⁄2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 4 green onions, chopped
- In Blender, put the diced tomatoes w/juice.
- Add to Blender the sliced chilies w/juice.
- Add the Sugar.
- Add the Cilantro.
- Blend on high or liquify to chop the tomatoes and chilies.
- Pour in bowl and stir in chopped green onions.
- Serve with Dorito chips.