Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great salsa recipe created by my mom. Very easy to make.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos (out of the jar)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut stems off of the cilantro bunch, and discard stems. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until desired consistency. Place in serving bowl and enjoy. Good if served chilled.
- (If not hot enough blend in 1 habenero for extra spice).