24 hrs 15 mins
My Aunt Maralees version of Homemade salami.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- 2Cover and chill for 24 hours.
- 3Mix again and divide into four logs.
- 4Place each log on a 12” x 18” piece of nylon net and roll tightly and tie ends with string. (optional).
- 5Place logs on broiler pan with a rack and bake in 225 degree oven for 4 hours. baste every hours with liquid smoke.
- 6Remove and take off net.
- 7Pat rolls with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- 8Cool and wrap in foil and refrigerate or you can freeze it until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Salami
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.2
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 192.7 mg
- Sodium 188.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 53.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
quick curing salt