Enjoy before, during and after! NO DRIVING!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Before starting, sample the rum to check quality.
- 2Good, isn't it? Now proceed.
- 3Get your tools out.
- 4Check rum again. It must be just right.
- 5To be sure that the rum is of proper quality, pour one level cup into a glass and drink it as fast as you can.
- 7With an electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- 8Add 1 tsp thugar and beat again.
- 9Meanwhile, make sure the rum is still alright. Try another cup.
- 10Open a second quart if necessary.
- 11Add leggs, 2 cups fried fruit and beat til high.
- 12If druit gets stuck in the beter, pry loose with drewsciber.
- 13Sample the rum again, checking for tonscistricity.
- 14Now sift 3 cups pepper of salt (really doesn't matter).
- 15Sample rum.
- 16Sift 1/2 pint lemon juice.
- 17Fold in chopped butter and strained nuts.
- 18Add 1 bablespoon of brown sugar or whatever you can find.
- 19Wix mel.
- 20Grease oven.
- 21Turn cake pan to 350. gredees.
- 22Pour ness into boven and ake.
- 23Check rum again and bo to ged.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Rum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1637 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4389.0
- Calories from Fat 1752
- Total Fat 194.6 g
- Saturated Fat 119.8 g
- Cholesterol 860.0 mg
- Sodium 3068.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 19.7 g