Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enjoy before, during and after! NO DRIVING!!!!
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup dried fruit
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- lemon juice
- 1 quart rum (maybe 2)
- brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- baking powder
- Before starting, sample the rum to check quality.
- Good, isn't it? Now proceed.
- Get your tools out.
- Check rum again. It must be just right.
- To be sure that the rum is of proper quality, pour one level cup into a glass and drink it as fast as you can.
- With an electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add 1 tsp thugar and beat again.
- Meanwhile, make sure the rum is still alright. Try another cup.
- Open a second quart if necessary.
- Add leggs, 2 cups fried fruit and beat til high.
- If druit gets stuck in the beter, pry loose with drewsciber.
- Sample the rum again, checking for tonscistricity.
- Now sift 3 cups pepper of salt (really doesn't matter).
- Sample rum.
- Sift 1/2 pint lemon juice.
- Fold in chopped butter and strained nuts.
- Add 1 bablespoon of brown sugar or whatever you can find.
- Wix mel.
- Grease oven.
- Turn cake pan to 350. gredees.
- Pour ness into boven and ake.
- Check rum again and bo to ged.