1/1 Photo of Homemade Rosemary Chicken Ravioli
1 hr 10 mins
I attended a pasta making class this winter and these were demonstrated. Wowww!! They are a lot of work but they make a ton and can be frozen or will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken, cooked (I have used a deli chicken de-boned and run through the processor)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1For filling, place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, blending into a paste. Add broth, milk, or cream as needed to moisten.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Blend the eggs, water, and oil.
- 4In a medium bowl place white flour and 1 c semolina.
- 5Make a well in the center and pour in egg mixture.
- 6Knead about 10 times adding flour and water as needed.
- 7It will be a very stiff dough.
- 8Wrap in plastic and let rest at least 30 minutes.
- 9Divide in fourths.
- 10Roll out to setting 5 on pasta maker and form sheets 25" by 5".
- 11You can hand roll the dough to these specifications as well.
- 12If you have a ravioli press place dough on top of forms, and place 1 or 2 tsp of filling into each ravioli. With no press put two balls of filling down the dough strip at a time.
- 13Brush water on edges and between filling balls.
- 14Place A strip of dough on top and seal according to your press.
- 15If by hand use a roller or by hand to seal sides and cut into ravioli.
- 16Let them dry at least 10 minutes.
- 17Cook in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- 18Serve w/ alfredo sauce Mamma's Fettuccine Alfredo .
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Rosemary Chicken Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (900 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1878.4
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 740.8 mg
- Sodium 496.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 221.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 144.4 g