1/1 Photo of Homemade Rice-A-Roni
I also like to add minced garlic to saute with the onion to taste and a handful of grated Parmesan cheese at end of cooking time. This is good! Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break spaghetti into 1/2 to 1" pieces.
- 2Heat oil in a pot and stir spaghetti in the oil until it begins to brown slightly.
- 3Add rice, onion and parsley and stir.
- 4Mix in broth, stir and cover tightly.
- 5Cook as you would regular rice, simmering for about 20 minutes.
- 6Fluff with a fork and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Rice-A-Roni
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 380.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 13.4 g