Recipe by knightgoddess
Bring the taste of restaurant style refried beans home with this quick and easy homemade recipe!!
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, bring Beans to a boil.
- Drain excess liquied and discard.
- Put Beans in a medium size bowl and beat with electric mixture until mashed.
- Stir in Onion, Butter and Soy Sauce.
- Return bean mixture to small saucepan over low heat and stir until heated through.
- Stir in Cheddar Cheese.