Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I LOOOVE ranch dressing, but knowing all the preservatives and unwanted junk that goes into it kills me. So I set out to make my own. I think I've made the perfect recipe. Hope you enjoy!! This is also a recipe you can really have a lot of fun with, so don't be afraid to! Below are the spices that I've figures work best for my taste, not everyone's. Start with a little of everything, it's very easy to add more and mix up.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (plain is a little bland for me. I like Kraft Spicy Mayo)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chives (optional)
- 1 cup milk, up to (DRESSING ONLY)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until the consistency is achieved.
- Cover and refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving to chill thoroughly.
- Should last for up to 2 month in the refrigerator IF MILK IS NOT ADDED.