1/3 Photos of Homemade Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix
Ranch dip or dressing from scratch. I love Ranch dressing and dip. Sometimes the store is to far away. I live 30 minutes from an affordable grocery store.
My Private Note
cup app ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients and place in air tight jar.
- 2Stir one teaspoon of dressing/dip mix into 8 ounces of sour cream at a time to taste.
- 3Pour buttermilk into sour cream mixture until it is the desired thickness for dressing.
- 4Omit buttermilk for dip or use very little.
- 5This may also be added to a mayonnaise and buttermilk mixture if preferred or added to "soy" sour cream substitute with soy milk and a teaspoon of vinegar to make it vegan.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4702.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt