Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love ranch dressing, but it's not available in Israel. They've never even heard about it! I found this somewhere on the Internet about 10 years ago. My veggie daughter loves this on tomatoes. I like it on potato latkes, of all things.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor, blitz on high speed for 2 minutes.
- The mixture will look runny, but will thicken as it chills.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Thank you Mirj! I'm so glad you posted this "legal" recipe! I too love Ranch dressing. I've seen other recipes with a million ingredients, so this was a welcome suprise! In my humble opinion, this tastes better when you chill it overnight. The flavors have a chance to mingle and it firms up nicely! Love this stuff on raw broccoli, mushrooms, and celery.
This is a great dressing. I made it using everything low fat and it turned out awesome!!!! I created a monster with this stuff....my husband wants it everynight with his salad. Thank you Mirj for getting my husband to eat his vegetables!!
This is the perfect Ranch flavor, without the "yucky stuff." My DH complained that it was too "mayonnaisy," and I felt it got a little *too* thick in the fridge, so next time I'll try 1 c. mayo & 1 c. sour cream, which might solve both issues.