Recipe by tinebean21
Taken from relish magazine. This Ranch is made a little bit lighter with the help of reduced fat ingredients.
Top Review by Peninnah
I have to admit I did add a few extra herbs and spices to suit my own taste. Parsley, Chives, minced fresh garlic. But, with that said I have looked at many Ranch Dressing recipes and this base is by far the best I have seen. Thick, creamy and you can customize it to suit your tastes. It's fabulous!!
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- fresh coarse ground black pepper