Recipe by mailbelle
I've never actually had an "Oh Henry!" bar, so I can't say whether or not this recipe tastes like one. It sounds delicious anyway!
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup butter
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the oats, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter, pour into the bowl, and mix the ingredients well.
- Press the mixture into a greased 13x9 pan. Bake for 20 minutes; then let cool for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring to blend. Spread over cooked base.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into rectangular bars.