1/1 Photo of Homemade Quick Tomato Soup
Want to try a change from Campbell Tomato Soup? This is a quick, easy and delicious change.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil over med heat in a saucepan.
- 2Cook onions and garlic stirring for 5 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes, stock, tomato paste and pepper.
- 4Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until slightly thickened Puree with an immersion blender or ordinary blender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Quick Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 605.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: