Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
This is a great pumpkin pie recipe.
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
Excellent fresh pumpkin pie! I just realized I never reviewed this recipe. I made it for Thanksgiving at my cousin's house this year. Served with vanilla ice cream & fresh whipped cream, it was delightful! Thanks for sharing, Jodi!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked pumpkin (, fresh or canned)
- 1 cup whole milk or 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted) or 1 tablespoon margarine (melted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 9 in. unbaked pastry shell
- whipped cream or Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, combine all ingredients except pie shell and whipped cream.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted into filling comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Serve with whipped topping or Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate leftovers.