Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Energy bars you can make yourself!
Make and share this Homemade Protein Bar recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking pan and a baking tray with nonstick spray.
- Mix together dry ingredients, crumbling in the brown sugar last to break up any clumps.
- Stir together yogurt, tofu, oil and vanilla in another bowl until well combined.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry, and mix patiently until thoroughly blended.
- Transfer mixture to the pan, patting it evenly into place.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and cut into bars.
- Place the bars on the baking tray, and bake for another 15 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- Remove the bars from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Eat bars within a few hours, or seal them in a heavy zip-top bag and freeze.
- For maximum freshness, put in toaster oven after defrosting.