Recipe by RedAntisocial
Homemade Protein Bars, based off a LiveStrong recipe, adapted by my wife. A great meal replacement for use after a workout or when you're on the go offering up 12g of protein per bar.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 scoops protein powder (I use Promisil Chocolate Flavour = 60g protein)
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup whole grain quick oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the egg whites, peanut butter, and honey. Stir until smooth. Fold in Protein Powder and Baking Powder.
- Fold in Oats.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- To prevent the bars from sticking, line your baking pan with parchment paper. Press the batter into the baking pan and bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, cut into 6 bars.