Recipe by MarraMamba
This is from the Splenda site--equals 1/2 carb exchange.Can also be used in frostings and glazes.
Top Review by corey88
I tried this recipe out on some homemade fried pies as a glazing. I added a little extra corn starch and it made a perfect glaze That was the finishing tough to a splenda made fried pie thanks so much
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons lemons (or rum, cocoa and other flavors)
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup light butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients in blender jar. Cover and blend until SPLENDA® Granular is a very fine powder.
- Use it whenever you need to dust and/or decorate with icing sugar.
- To Frost:.
- beat the 8 oz of cream cheese with the butter, then mix in the vanilla and 1/2 cup of the home made powdered sugar tasting as you go.
- Note: I don't taste the cornstarch, but then i don't in powdered sugar either which is full of cornstarch.