1/3 Photos of Homemade Powdered Sugar With Splenda and Glazes
This is from the Splenda site--equals 1/2 carb exchange.Can also be used in frostings and glazes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons lemons (or rum, cocoa and other flavors)
- 1Place ingredients in blender jar. Cover and blend until SPLENDA® Granular is a very fine powder.
- 2Use it whenever you need to dust and/or decorate with icing sugar.
- 3To Frost:.
- 4beat the 8 oz of cream cheese with the butter, then mix in the vanilla and 1/2 cup of the home made powdered sugar tasting as you go.
- 5Note: I don't taste the cornstarch, but then i don't in powdered sugar either which is full of cornstarch.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Powdered Sugar With Splenda and Glazes
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 952.0
- Calories from Fat 765
- Total Fat 85.1 g
- Saturated Fat 53.4 g
- Cholesterol 233.8 mg
- Sodium 1167.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: