Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
here is a recipe for making your own homemade Powdered Apple Cider mix. This is so much more convenient than the liquid versions you can get most places and it stores for longer!
- 236.59 ml orange drink mix
- 236.59 ml apple, drink mix (powdered, sugar sweetened)
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml instant tea powder
- 170.09 g package lemonade, mix (powdered, sugar-sweetened)
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 1.23 ml ground allspice
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- For each serving, place 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon mix in a cup.
- Add 1 cup boiling water, and stir well.
- Serve hot.