Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Store in a clean used spice bottle.
- tightly covered.
Thank you. I am a "spice-aholic" but always on a budget. I used it to make Chicken Fried Chicken With Milk Gravy by Inez Willenborg #22227). I wasn't crazy about the recipe but the spice mix was perfect. Smelled just like Thanksgiving stuffing.
this is awesome I don't often use poultry seasoning but I sure did need it tonight for this recipe I was making and it came in handy
Thank goodness for this recipe! I realized I only had a teaspoon of poultry seasoning left on Christmas Day!! But thanks to this recipe my stuffing turned out wonderfully. Thanks so much!