1/1 Photo of Homemade Potato Tots ( Tater Tots )
Add minced fresh onion if desired, these are great because you just prepare and freeze and just remove from the freezer when needed.
My Private Note
tater t ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely shred or use a ricer while potatoes are still hot.
- 2Stir in flour, salt, pepper and onion (if using).
- 3Heat 1/4-in oil in heavy pan.
- 4Form into small balls and drop in oil; fry until slightly golden.
- 5Drain on paper towels, then freeze for tater tot casseroles or to serve alone.
- 6When ready to serve, remove from freezer.
- 7Bake in single layers on a greased baking sheet; at 400 degrees until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Potato Tots ( Tater Tots )
Serving Size: 1 (1738 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g