Recipe by Dancergal1307
This is a another great way to prepare potatoes. If my husband and I are having sandwiches for supper...this is a great way to make them special. I use one medium sized potato and it makes enough chips for my husband and I. You can easily double or even triple the recipe for family and friends.
- 1 -2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 idaho potato (peeled)
- 1 quart canola oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potato with a mandolin or knife into thin slices.
- Put slices along with flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder into bowl and toss together until all potatos are well coated. You can add more flour if needed.
- Fry in fry daddy or dutch oven until golden brown. You can also bake for a less fat version.
- Remove and eat!