Recipe by pigbbq
a medium seasoned breakfast sausage ...quick and easy...and can be dressed up for your own taste !! this is the one everyone likes....i shake additional pepper on mine when i cook it !
- 2 lbs pork
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sage
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- place all ingredients in a mixing bowl large enough to hand mix ingredients.
- after thoroughily mixing the ingredients.cover and place in fridge over night.
- you can either roll into 1 lb logs and seal -- or make individual patties.
- individual patties should be separated with plastic wrap.