- 250 g flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 325 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Knead the dough. It should have a bouncy texture, and should stick to your hand. Heat up a wok, without oil, and make sure to use a non stick pan, as it is easier.
- When the wok is hot, spread the dough around the wok in a thin layer (use your hand as the dough is still sticking to it). Size is about 6 inches.
- Remove when cooked (roughly around 30 seconds).