the best thing about this easy to make pizza is that it requires NO YEAST or eggs. I have never done pizza from scratch before and i love this recipe because it was very easy and tasted great for a beginner like me
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven.
- 2grease tray and put foil in the base and sides (i don't know why but i do it).
- 3mix the butter and cheddar cheese for 30 sec in blender add the milk and mix for another 30 sec.
- 4place some flour on a clean surface then place dough on it and knead make it into a rectangle and place on the tray.
- 5i use 2 table spoons of tomato paste with the squashed tomatoes to give it texture.
- 6add the onions, olives & the salami (i used tuna instead and it was even better.
- 7add the cheese (the mix of cheddar and paramesan).
- 8put in oven for 30 minute.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Pizza (No Yeast)
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.0
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 734.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 18.9 g