Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
the best thing about this easy to make pizza is that it requires NO YEAST or eggs. I have never done pizza from scratch before and i love this recipe because it was very easy and tasted great for a beginner like me
- heat oven.
- grease tray and put foil in the base and sides (i don't know why but i do it).
- mix the butter and cheddar cheese for 30 sec in blender add the milk and mix for another 30 sec.
- place some flour on a clean surface then place dough on it and knead make it into a rectangle and place on the tray.
- i use 2 table spoons of tomato paste with the squashed tomatoes to give it texture.
- add the onions, olives & the salami (i used tuna instead and it was even better.
- add the cheese (the mix of cheddar and paramesan).
- put in oven for 30 minute.