Recipe by EasyRecipe-Chef
the best thing about this easy to make pizza is that it requires NO YEAST or eggs. I have never done pizza from scratch before and i love this recipe because it was very easy and tasted great for a beginner like me
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 40 g butter
- 3⁄4 cup of grated cheddar cheese (i used a mixture of both cheddar and paramesan)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes (squashed in the blender)
- 1 medium onion, cut in very small pieces
- 100 g salami
- 1⁄2 cup of diced black olives
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven.
- grease tray and put foil in the base and sides (i don't know why but i do it).
- mix the butter and cheddar cheese for 30 sec in blender add the milk and mix for another 30 sec.
- place some flour on a clean surface then place dough on it and knead make it into a rectangle and place on the tray.
- i use 2 table spoons of tomato paste with the squashed tomatoes to give it texture.
- add the onions, olives & the salami (i used tuna instead and it was even better.
- add the cheese (the mix of cheddar and paramesan).
- put in oven for 30 minute.