Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
We love homemade pizza!
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- mozzarella cheese
- tomato sauce
- 1. Mix Water and Yeast until dissolved.
- 2. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- 3. Mix in Olive Oil, Flour, Salt and Sugar.
- 4. Coat lightly with Olive Oil.
- 5. Let rise for about 30 minutes.
- 1. Spread the pizza out to fit the pan.
- 2. Spread the tomato sauce on the dough.
- 3. Sprinkle as much Mozarella cheese as you want over the sauce.
- 4. Add any other ingredients you may want, ham, sausage or pepperoni.
- Multiple veggies, etc.
- 5. Put in preheated oven of 450 degrees.
- 6. Bake for 10-15 Minutes.
We usually make thin crust pizza, but I was in the mood for a thicker crust tonight. This dough was really easy to work with and the end result was just what I was craving. I'll be using this recipe again. Thanks for posting.
So good! I split this into two medium-sized pizzas, and made one with turkey pepperoni and mushrooms, one with grilled chicken, bacon, red onion and fresh basil. Both were topped with Favorite No-Cook Pizza Sauce and lots of mozzarella cheese. Definitely a keeper, thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2011
This is a wonderful pizza crust recipe! Crispy outside, chewy inside - just perfect. Topped mine with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and green peppers. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011