1/1 Photo of Homemade Pizza Crust
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This pizza crust is easy! Kids love to prepare pizza with the toppings of their choice, so feel free to divide this into 2 small pizza pans instead of one cookie sheet. Baking time would be the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor fitted with metal blade, combine flour, salt and yeast; process until well mixed.
- 2With the machine running, pour in hot water and oil (down the feed tube) and process 35 to 45 seconds, or until smooth; add a little extra flour if necessary.
- 3Remove from processor and form into a smooth ball.
- 4Place in an oiled bowl, turning ball until completely coated with the oil.
- 5Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rise, in a warm spot, for about one hour.
- 6Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 7Lightly rub a small amount of olive oil on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- 8Punch down pizza dough and, on a floured surface, roll out into a rectangle to fit your cookie sheet (your dough will be about 1/4 inch thick).
- 9Place dough on oiled cookie sheet and spread your choice of sauce and toppings (and cheese!) on it; bake pizza for approximately 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 584.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g