Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This pizza crust is easy! Kids love to prepare pizza with the toppings of their choice, so feel free to divide this into 2 small pizza pans instead of one cookie sheet. Baking time would be the same.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package rapidmix yeast
- 1 cup hot tap water
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- In food processor fitted with metal blade, combine flour, salt and yeast; process until well mixed.
- With the machine running, pour in hot water and oil (down the feed tube) and process 35 to 45 seconds, or until smooth; add a little extra flour if necessary.
- Remove from processor and form into a smooth ball.
- Place in an oiled bowl, turning ball until completely coated with the oil.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rise, in a warm spot, for about one hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly rub a small amount of olive oil on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Punch down pizza dough and, on a floured surface, roll out into a rectangle to fit your cookie sheet (your dough will be about 1/4 inch thick).
- Place dough on oiled cookie sheet and spread your choice of sauce and toppings (and cheese!) on it; bake pizza for approximately 20 minutes.
This is SOOOO easy!!!! I used it to make a Stromboli and it came out beautiful! Hubby is very impressed. Thanks so much for posting it!