1/2 Photos of Homemade Pizza
1 hr 10 mins
This homemade pizza and a movie is a Friday night tradition at our house. It makes two pizzas but sometimes it's fun to make smaller ones so everyone can put their favorite topping on their own pizza. I use Easy Pizza Sauce #98804.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees and move oven rack to lowest position.
- 2Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a mixing bowl.
- 3Let sit for 10 minutes to let yeast foam up or proof.
- 4Stir in oil, flour and salt and knead about 5 minutes.
- 5Place in oiled bowl, turning once, and let rise about 30 minutes.
- 6Punch down dough and divide in half; pat each half into two greased round pizza or cookie pans with floured fingers.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes or until crust begins to turn golden.
- 8Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on each crust.
- 9Top with pizza sauce, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite toppings.
- 10Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g