1 hr 15 mins
This is the best and fastest Homemade pizza you can make without a Pizza oven or Pizza stone which can be a pain to use. The high baking temp is key You can play with the toppings to your preference, though the parmesean adds a lot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup warm water (85 Degrees)
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1Pizza Dough:.
- 2In large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in the water.
- 3Let sit for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir the salt, and oil into the yeast mixture.
- 5Mix in 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
- 6Turn dough out onto a clean, dry surface and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky.
- 7Place the dough into a well oiled bowl, and cover with a cloth.
- 8Let the dough double in size.
- 9Should take about 1/2 hour if in warm spot.
- 10Punch down and let rest a minute.
- 11Roll out into a 14" pizza pan.
- 13Combine all of the spices and the tomato sauce.
- 14no need to pre-cook.
- 15Assemble pizza:.
- 16Arrange oven racks close to center of oven, and Pre-heat the oven to 550.
- 17Combine all of the spices and the tomato sauce.
- 18roll out dough into a 14" pizza pan.
- 19Spread half the sauce evenly on each pizza crust.
- 20lay out peperoni evenly on each crust.
- 21Spread sausage, onions, green pepers, Mushrooms (or other topings) liberally over each.
- 22Sprinkle parmesean liberally over the top, should always be the last topping.
- 23Bake at 550 for 15 - 20 minutes.
- 24Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minute for cheese to set prior to cutting / serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.7
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 99.1 mg
- Sodium 1898.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 32.1 g