Recipe by **Tinkerbell**
This recipe was created for a Greek themed day when I was teaching the 2013 "Cuisine Around the World" cooking elective for 3rd-5th graders at the Village Charter School. It is posted separately, but uses my homemade Greek seasoning mix.
- 1 (10 ounce) package whole wheat pita bread
- 5 -6 tablespoons olive oil
- all purpose Greek seasoning (to taste, I use my homemade recipe)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400° and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- With a pizza cutter, or kitchen shears, cut pita breads into 4 wedges each.
- Gently separate the tops and bottoms of each wedge to make two wedges. Lay the wedges out onto prepared baking sheets.
- Brush each wedge lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with Greek seasoning mix.
- Bake in 400° oven for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned and crispy.