Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
No more artificial sweeteners or funky colors! My boyfriend adds this to rice, eggs, and fish dishes.
- 1⁄2 lb ginger, peeled and cut paper thin
- 1 cup rice vinegar, unseasoned
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- Place ginger in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 5 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and heat to a simmer. Pour over drained ginger and transfer to a jar. Will keep for about a month.