Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kids rave about these which are much tastier than storebought and very easy to make.
Make and share this Homemade Peppermint Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Mix butter and potatoes.
- Stir in icing sugar.
- Add peppermint extract.
- Mix well.
- Mixture should be firm, not sticky.
- If mixture is sticky, add more icing sugar.
- Knead slightly.
- Roll into one inch balls.
- Flatten to form patties.
- Chill thoroughly overnight.
- Melt chocolate squares and paraffin on low heat.
- Dip each patty in melted chocolate, allowing to drain before placing on waxed paper.
- Allow chocolate to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.