- 1 (6 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (or milk if you prefer)
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 graham cracker, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a muffin pan.
- Melt chocolate chips, 1 T peanut butter & a pinch of salt (microwave in 30 second intervals, or use a double boiler.).
- Mix the rest of the peanut butter, powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs in another bowl (easiest to use your hands.).
- Reserve 1/4 the chocolate mixture for topping, then place a spoonful of the remaining chocolate into each muffin cup.
- Divide the peanut butter mixture into 12 portions, then roll into balls slightly smaller than the muffin cup diameter.
- Press a peanut butter ball into each muffin cup of chocolate, flattening slightly and allowing the chocolate to move up the sides.
- Spoon the reserved chocolate over the peanut butter balls and gently smooth.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator.