Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
easy and delicious I got thisn recipe from Michael Smith a Canadian chef
Make and share this Homemade Peanut Butter Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces , 70% bittersweet chocolate cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 paper or 4 aluminum foil, muffin cup liners
- Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a small pot of simmering water.
- Using a pastry brush paint chocolate onto the inside of the muffin liners.
- Place them in a muffin tin for easy handling.
- Paint a thick layer then refrigerate until set.
- Puree the peanut butter,cream cheese,sugar & vanilla in a food processor until smooth.
- Spoon into the hardened chocolate cups then pour a thick layer of the remaining chocolate over the top making sure the edges are sealed.
- Place back in the fridge to set.
- Peel liners off and enjoy.