Chef unrucmr's Note:
easy and delicious I got thisn recipe from Michael Smith a Canadian chef
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a small pot of simmering water.
- 2Using a pastry brush paint chocolate onto the inside of the muffin liners.
- 3Place them in a muffin tin for easy handling.
- 4Paint a thick layer then refrigerate until set.
- 5Puree the peanut butter,cream cheese,sugar & vanilla in a food processor until smooth.
- 6Spoon into the hardened chocolate cups then pour a thick layer of the remaining chocolate over the top making sure the edges are sealed.
- 7Place back in the fridge to set.
- 8Peel liners off and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.3
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 234.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: