Recipe by evelyn/athens
I can't get Reese's here - good thing - I'd be eating peanut butter cups all the time! Came across this recipe on the net years ago. It's good.
Top Review by KelBel
Wonderful little treat. Chocolate and peanut butter is one of my favorite combinations. I like the addition of the white chocolate. Serve warm over ice cream or chilled as a candy.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate or 1 lb semisweet chocolate
- 1 lb white chocolate
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolates in a double boiler and add peanut butter and a dash of salt. Stir well and add the nuts.
- Drop into little paper or foil candy cups.
- The yield I give is approximate - our candy cups or not the same size as in other parts of the world.