Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I can't get Reese's here - good thing - I'd be eating peanut butter cups all the time! Came across this recipe on the net years ago. It's good.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate or 1 lb semisweet chocolate
- 1 lb white chocolate
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Melt the chocolates in a double boiler and add peanut butter and a dash of salt. Stir well and add the nuts.
- Drop into little paper or foil candy cups.
- The yield I give is approximate - our candy cups or not the same size as in other parts of the world.
Wonderful little treat. Chocolate and peanut butter is one of my favorite combinations. I like the addition of the white chocolate. Serve warm over ice cream or chilled as a candy.