Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
When peaches come into season, one of the best ways to use them is ice cream!
Make and share this Homemade Peach Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 -12 peaches
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until thick.
- Add 1 3/4 cups sugar gradually.
- Mix in whipping cream, milk, vanilla and salt.
- Store in refrigerator while making peaches.
- Puree peaches to equal 4 cups leaving some chunks
- Mix in 1/2 cup sugar.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Pour into a 1 gallon ice cream maker.
- Make ice cream as per manufacturer directions.