Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
When peaches come into season, one of the best ways to use them is ice cream!
- 4 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 -12 peaches
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until thick.
- Add 1 3/4 cups sugar gradually.
- Mix in whipping cream, milk, vanilla and salt.
- Store in refrigerator while making peaches.
- Puree peaches to equal 4 cups leaving some chunks
- Mix in 1/2 cup sugar.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Pour into a 1 gallon ice cream maker.
- Make ice cream as per manufacturer directions.