Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from a cooking show. My mom ask me to make it and jar it for her all the time.
- 1 can of whole peeled plum tomato
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 black olives or 4 green olives
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 onion
- parmesan cheese
- red pepper
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pour olive oil into pot.
- smash garlic cloves and olives with the side of a butcher knife.
- let olives and garlic cook in oil until slightly brown.
- add pepper and onions and cook until soft.
- squash canned tomatoes in a seperate bowl with your hands.
- add squashed tomatoes, seasonings, and tomato sauce into pot.
- cook for about 25 minutes.
- serve over pasta.