1/1 Photo of Homemade Pasta (Fettuccine)
For this recipe I usually need to double it for my family of six. I also use half Durham flour and half white flour instead. It seems to keep the noodles from getting mushy when cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl; make well in center of flour; add eggs, oil and water. Work liquids into flour with fingers to make a soft dough.
- 2Knead dough 10 minutes or until dough is soft and smooth. Cover with a DAMP towel and let dough rest at least 15-20 minutes.
- 3Cut dough into 4 quarters; roll each quarter to a very thin rectangle. Fold each rolled out dough into quarters lengthwise.
- 4Slice dough across 1/4 inch wide strips.
- 5Unwind strips and allow to dry on clean dry towels for 1 hour or longer.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Pasta (Fettuccine)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 690.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 143.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 28.8 g