Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These pancakes are the best ever!!!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda all together.
- Cream butter and gradually add sugar, creaming till light and fluffy.
- Add egg, beating thoroughly.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating till mixture is smooth.
- Heat griddle or frying pan.
- Lightly grease.
- Put enough batter on hot griddle to make size of pancake you desire.
- Cook until bubbly on top and turn.
- Brown other side and then serve with your favorite topping (syrup, jelly, fruit or whatever you like).
the pancakes are kind of okay but it sticks to the pan even though you sprayed it with pam.Plus its too sweet. I put less sugar,and two tsp. of oil,it turned out great!!Try putting 1tbs of mayonnaise it makes it more soft and delitiouse...
The taste of this recipe is very nice, but a little too sweet. They stuck to the pan no matter how much spray, butter or oil. The batter is light and fluffy, but I wasn't able to flip them in the pan. I really don't know how to fix this recipe. See my pictures for these.
I have made these pancakes a few times and they turned out great! I found them fluffy and light and delicious! I have added a tbl of lemon juice and vanilla extract, to sour the milk and it gives it a buttermilk flavor, but it isn't necessary...