Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the potatoes and cut into fingerthick pieces. Try to have them all be roughly equal in size.
- Wash the potatoe pieces in cold water and pat them dry using a kitchen towel.
- Place in a big bowl, add the oil and the pressed garlic and mix thoroughly.
- Put onto a paper-lined baking tray and bake at 200°C in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, the turn them onto the other side and bake for another 20 minutes until chips are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.