1/2 Photos of Homemade Oven Chips
For the best chips use maris piper, desiree or king edward potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 700 g potatoes
- 1 liter boiling stock
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- 2Cut the potatoes into thick chips. Plunge into a pan contaning the boiling stock and cook for 5 minutes, until just tender.
- 3Drain in a colander. Allow to cool slightly.
- 4Put the oil in a plastic food boc and CAREFULLY toss the chips in the oil.
- 5Transfer the chips to a lightly greased baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, turning them once or twice, until golden and crisp. Sprinkle with paprika or salt to serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Oven Chips
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: